It’s been a busy day. My third article post of the day, this one at LobeLog, reporting on a bill that was a focal point of AIPAC lobbying around its policy conference. Such bills usually torpedo through Congress, but not this one. I examine why.
AIPAC Bill Runs Into Unusual Resistance In Congress
April 12, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in US-Israel Lobby | Tagged AIPAC, AIPAC 2013 conference, bill, Congress, House, Israel, Israel Lobby, Senate, sequester, Two-state solution, United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2013, US visas | 1 Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Five Takeaways from the US-Israel MOU
- Brooklyn Commons Owner Responds, Doubles Down on Anti-Semitic Speaker
- Shame On Brooklyn Commons as Another Venue Cancels Bollyn Appearance (UPDATED)
- Busboys and Poets Cancels Christopher Bollyn Event!
- Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theorist Speaking At Progressive Sites in NYC and DC