Israel is acting like any small, but relatively powerful country would act when it feels afraid and has blanket and unqualified protection for any of its acts from the world’s only superpower. It is the United States that is acting abnormally and entrenching this vexing conflict. I elaborate at Souciant today.
The American Problem
April 19, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in United States, US-Israel Lobby | Tagged Al-Monitor, Anwar Sadat, ARab League, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Bill Clinton, Egypt, France, George H.W. Bush, Gerald Ford, Gulf War, H. Ross Perot, Hamas, Hezbollah, Israel, Israel Lobby, Jimmy Carter, John Kerry, Laura Roazen, Mahmoud Abbas, McDonalds, Menachem Begin, Occupied Territories, Palestine, Resolution 242, Salam Fayyad, United States, Yitzhak Shamir | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Understanding the UN Settlements Resolution
- Nominee For US Ambassador to Israel Should Raise Alarm Bells For Everyone
- How Peace Can Survive Trump and Bibi
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?