My latest at LobeLog, analyzing the recent US arms sale to Israel.
US Arms Sale Sends Mixed Messages to Israel
April 24, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in US-Israel Lobby | Tagged AIPAC, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Bunker Buster, Chuck Hagel, Congress, fordo, foreign policy, Iran, Iran nuclear, Iran War, Israel, Israel Lobby, Kerry, Massive Ordnance Penetrator, MOP, Obama, Osprey, Senate Resolution 65, Turkey, V-22 | 1 Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Understanding the UN Settlements Resolution
- Nominee For US Ambassador to Israel Should Raise Alarm Bells For Everyone
- How Peace Can Survive Trump and Bibi
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?