My report for IPS on John Kerry’s recent activities and a panel held last week in the halls of Congress featuring Steve Walt, Phil Weiss and Henry Siegman.
Some Hear Death Knell for a Two-State Solution
April 30, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in United States, US-Israel Lobby | Tagged Abbas, ARab League, Barack Obama, Henry Siegman, Israel - Palestine, Israel Lobby, Israeli Settlements, John Kerry, Middle East Institute, Mondoweiss, Netanyahu, Palestine, Qatar, Two-state solution, United States, Zionism | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Five Takeaways from the US-Israel MOU
- Brooklyn Commons Owner Responds, Doubles Down on Anti-Semitic Speaker
- Shame On Brooklyn Commons as Another Venue Cancels Bollyn Appearance (UPDATED)
- Busboys and Poets Cancels Christopher Bollyn Event!
- Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theorist Speaking At Progressive Sites in NYC and DC