I rarely post articles here by others. But the piece my friend Bilal Ahmed has penned for Souciant today is an absolute must-read for anyone dealing with issues around the Middle East, terrorism, Islam, et al. I cannot recommend it highly enough. Please check it out.
Sorting Through Salafism
May 27, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Terrorism | Tagged 9/11, Afghanistan, al-Qaida, Anwar al-Awlaki, Boston Marathon, Deobandi, Glenn Greenwald, Hadith, Iraq, Islam, Qur’an, Rashidun Caliphate, Salafism, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sunni, Tsarnaev, United States, Wahabi, war on terror | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Five Takeaways from the US-Israel MOU
- Brooklyn Commons Owner Responds, Doubles Down on Anti-Semitic Speaker
- Shame On Brooklyn Commons as Another Venue Cancels Bollyn Appearance (UPDATED)
- Busboys and Poets Cancels Christopher Bollyn Event!
- Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theorist Speaking At Progressive Sites in NYC and DC