We won’t miss Michael Oren, an Israeli ambassador to the US so in thrall to the Israeli right he actually considers J Street anti-Israel. But the rumored replacement, Ron Dermer is even farther to the right. He is, at least, more forthright than Oren. I explore at LobeLog.
Israel’s Next Ambassador to the US: A Jewish Karl Rove
July 5, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in US-Israel Lobby | Tagged Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Democrats, diplomacy, Israel, Israel Lobby, J Street, Karl Rove, Michael Oren, Neoconservatives, New York Times, Republicans, Ron Dermer | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?
- FMEP Policy Brief: Israel’s “Formalization” Law
- How Far Will Trump’s Unpredictability Disrupt American Policy on Israel?
- Likud Chairman Threatens Citizenship of B’Tselem’s Executive Director