Netanyahu’s Threats Ring Hollow Amid Iranian Proposals
October 15, 2013 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Bibi Netanyahu, Iran | Tagged Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Geneva talks, Hassan Rowhani, Iran, iran nuclear program, Iran nuclear talks, Mohammad Javad Zarif, P5+1, United States, US-Iran relations, Yom Kippur War | Leave a Comment
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- How Peace Can Survive Trump and Bibi
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?
- FMEP Policy Brief: Israel’s “Formalization” Law
- How Far Will Trump’s Unpredictability Disrupt American Policy on Israel?