Something a little different today at Souciant. I explore the verdict in the case of Michael Dunn, a middle-age. middle class white man who killed a 17-year old black kid. Racism in the US may have gotten better, but not nearly as much as we’d like to think.
Thugs and Racists: The Michael Dunn Controversy
February 21, 2014 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Racism | Tagged African Americans, Football, Jonathan Martin, Jordan Davis, Miami Dolphins, Michael Dunn, NFL, Racism, Richie Incognito, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Trayvon Martin, Twitter, United States | 2 Comments
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?
- FMEP Policy Brief: Israel’s “Formalization” Law
- How Far Will Trump’s Unpredictability Disrupt American Policy on Israel?
- Likud Chairman Threatens Citizenship of B’Tselem’s Executive Director