My latest report for Inter Press Service, this one is about a new poll commissioned by pollster Shibley Telhami. The poll examines American attitudes in the event of the failure of a two-state solution. The results may surprise many.
If a Two-State Solution Fails, What Next?
March 4, 2014 by Mitchell Plitnick
Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged AIPAC, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel, Israel Lobby, Jewish State, John Kerry, Leon Hadar, Mahmoud Abbas, Middle east, Occupation, One-State Solution, Palestine, Palestinians, Settlements, Shibley Telhami, Stephen Walt, Two-state solution, United States, West Bank | 2 Comments
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Understanding the UN Settlements Resolution
- Nominee For US Ambassador to Israel Should Raise Alarm Bells For Everyone
- How Peace Can Survive Trump and Bibi
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?