With the year ending, many writers will do their reviews of 2012. I look at where we are and what that might mean for 2013 for Israel and the Palestinians and the outside players, the US and EU.
Posts Tagged ‘Ha ’Tnuah’
Posted in Israel, Palestine, tagged Abbas, AIPAC, Avigdor Lieberman, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Chuck Hagel, CUFI, Egypt, European Union, Fatah, Ha ’Tnuah, Ha'aretz, Habayit Hayehudi, Hamas, Israel, Israel Lobby, Jerusalem, Jewish State, Kadima, Likud Party, Middle east, Mohammed Morsi, Muslim Brotherhood, National Union, Occupation, Palestine, Palestinian Authority, Palestinians, pro-Israel, Revisionist Zionism, Shelly Yachimovich, Turkey, Tzipi Livni, United Nations, West Bank, Yesh Atid, Yisrael Beitenu, Zionism on December 21, 2012 | Leave a Comment »
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Prospects for Peace: Obama’s Last Stand and Opportunities in the New Administration
- Can A New Democratic Party Rise From the Ashes of Clinton’s Defeat?
- FMEP Policy Brief: Israel’s “Formalization” Law
- How Far Will Trump’s Unpredictability Disrupt American Policy on Israel?
- Likud Chairman Threatens Citizenship of B’Tselem’s Executive Director
December 2016 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31