With the year ending, many writers will do their reviews of 2012. I look at where we are and what that might mean for 2013 for Israel and the Palestinians and the outside players, the US and EU.
Posts Tagged ‘National Union’
Posted in Israel, Palestine, tagged Abbas, AIPAC, Avigdor Lieberman, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Chuck Hagel, CUFI, Egypt, European Union, Fatah, Ha ’Tnuah, Ha'aretz, Habayit Hayehudi, Hamas, Israel, Israel Lobby, Jerusalem, Jewish State, Kadima, Likud Party, Middle east, Mohammed Morsi, Muslim Brotherhood, National Union, Occupation, Palestine, Palestinian Authority, Palestinians, pro-Israel, Revisionist Zionism, Shelly Yachimovich, Turkey, Tzipi Livni, United Nations, West Bank, Yesh Atid, Yisrael Beitenu, Zionism on December 21, 2012 | Leave a Comment »
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Five Takeaways from the US-Israel MOU
- Brooklyn Commons Owner Responds, Doubles Down on Anti-Semitic Speaker
- Shame On Brooklyn Commons as Another Venue Cancels Bollyn Appearance (UPDATED)
- Busboys and Poets Cancels Christopher Bollyn Event!
- Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theorist Speaking At Progressive Sites in NYC and DC