My report for Inter Press Service on how the options, or lack thereof, are shaping up for renewing the lifeless corpse called the “peace process” between Israel and the Palestinians in Obama’s second term.
Posts Tagged ‘PJ Crowley’
Posted in Barack Obama, tagged Abbas, AIPAC, Barack Obama, Benjamin Netanyahu, Chas Freeman, Chuck Hagel, Egypt, Hillary Clinton, human rights, international law, Israel, Israel Lobby, Jerusalem, Jewish State, John Kerry, John Mearsheimer, Justice, Mark Perry, Martin Indyk, Middle east, Occupation, Palestine, Palestinian Authority, PJ Crowley, Settlements, Two-state solution, Yousef Munayyer on February 1, 2013 | Leave a Comment »
Do you need an expert speaker on Israel-Palestine, the history of the conflict, the US-Israel relationship, the different sectors of the peace movement, and many other topics related to Israel-Palestine?
Use the contact form here to contact me to speak to your group, on your panel or at your event.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Five Takeaways from the US-Israel MOU
- Brooklyn Commons Owner Responds, Doubles Down on Anti-Semitic Speaker
- Shame On Brooklyn Commons as Another Venue Cancels Bollyn Appearance (UPDATED)
- Busboys and Poets Cancels Christopher Bollyn Event!
- Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theorist Speaking At Progressive Sites in NYC and DC